donderdag 1 december 2011

2 of my drawers [^o^]

Hi I'm back again,
Sorry for the long wait.
My mind wasn't on blogging for a while.

But now I´m back and I will post again!

So what I´m going to show you today are my 2 drawers.
I´ve have 3 drawers with all my nail stuff!
The first drawer (I will not show you that one) is fillt with nail polishes!!
My second drawer is the drawer with all the gels and acrylic powder and stuff

First drawer I tell about



All my uv-gels.
On the left the colors and glitters.
On the right the clear white en pink gels.
Wheels with rhinestones and stuff.
Acrylic powders.
Clear pink and white, and the colors and glitters.
Fimo canes!! Love them.
I've got cupcakes and fruits and flowers. So cute!!
My boyfriend made the box.
This is for all my image plates
Stickers and stuff
Some other things like.
Glue, tape, cotton bud, scissors, rhinestones and stuff.
And Buffers.
Upper bottle: O.P.I dehydrator
Middle: Cuticle oil
Bottom: Primer
Reusable forms: for acrylic and gel nails
Nail polish remover pen
Love this thing!!


Now the second drawer
Looks a mess but it is really organized
Acrylic paint
Fake nail clippers, brushes for acrylics and gels, 
dotting tools, files,  cleaning brushes, leather buffer
Acrylic remover, acrylic liquid, brush cleaner.
Upper: Antiseptic and vaseline.
Acrylic liqued, nail polish quick dryer, nail polish thinner, alcohol,  disinfection (brush).
80 glitter set
Thanks for your visit.
Hoop to see you soon again
*Disclaimer*
I was not paid to use any of the products you've seen on this blog, 
nor am I affiliated with them in any way.
I did not receive any of the products for free, they were all bought with my own money.


1 opmerking:

  1. Following you GFC, do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin and Facebook? let me know! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...