donderdag 25 augustus 2011

Welcome

Velkommen, 
Bienvenue, 欢迎,
 Welcome, καλωσόρισμα,
 Üdvözöljük, Selamat Datang di,
 benvenuto, ようこそ, 환영,
 Aliquam, welkom, boas-vindas,
 добро пожаловать,
 bienvenida, hoşgeldiniz, Välkommen.




Hello everyone,


This is the first time I'm making a blog
my name is Iris.
I am from the Netherlands.
Yes the land of the dope xD
Best know is Amsterdam!
But that isn't the part of the Netherlands I live
I came from Zeeland, and live in the capital there.
A little town called Middelburg.
This is my small city I was talking about

So l more about me!
I'm currently 23,
I love nail polish, drawing, photography.



I love my sweet little kitty cats
Puma, Manu, Panter, Cheeta



This blog I will completely devote to my passion.

Nail polish ..
Yeah!! Nail polish ..

Love it!
All those colors. When I'm sad they make me so happy!


When I walk trough those stores.
 I'm getting so greedy of all those lovely colors and stickers and artsy thingy's ..

There really is so much choice.


 I'm so ready to annoy you all with my passion xD








Talk to you soon,


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...