zaterdag 27 augustus 2011

Saint or Sinner!

Saint or Sinner.


I tested the nail polish.
Some cover very good, 
and with some polishes you need to go over again for a better cover.
I'm quite a fan of the red color!
That one so beautiful!
Saint or Sinner! 


fuchsia:  covers at once
purple; twices to cover
Black: twice to cover
Silver: needs more then 2 coats
Gold: needs more then two coats
Soft pink: twice to cover
Coral Red, My favorite: covers at once
Bluish purple: covers at once but twice is nicer


*Disclaimer*
I was not paid to use any of the products you've seen on this blog, 
nor am I affiliated with them in any way.
I did not receive any of the products for free, they were all bought with my own money.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...