dinsdag 13 september 2011

2true *cute

Hello everybody.
I'm now going to show you my 2true collection.

these colors are absolutely cute.
Only the problem is they don't cover at all.
So you need to apply more then 2 coats for a good coverage.



These I absolutely love.
They have a special flat brush
That works really really good. It covers at once .
Because of the flat brush you can paint your nails quick and easy.
The right one is the base coat and the left one is the top coat.
I like this brand. There is only one problem they don't cover enough.
Except the flat brush polish.

That was it.

Talk to you soon 
*Disclaimer*
I was not paid to use any of the products you've seen on this blog, 
nor am I affiliated with them in any way.
I did not receive any of the products for free, they were all bought with my own money.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...