dinsdag 13 september 2011

8 different brands (I was lazy)

Hello everybody,
I'm going to talk to you about 8 different brands of nail polish today.

My first brand is La Femme beauty.

Ebony, purple passion,ultra green, white, ultra magents, ultra yellow, drewbarry, ultra gold, 
La femme beauty has beautiful colors.
When you paint your nails it doesn't cover at ones.
The green the yellow and the pink are neon and really sweet.
All the colors are fabulous. 







The second brand is cartrice.

Ohw i like this brand so much.
I don't know why but the colors are fabulous,
and i really really really need to buy more of this brand.
Dark green: Run forest Run
Copper: Carame (limited edition)
Light green: Sold out forever.
Sold out forever has a little oily glow over it.
The third brand is Paris memories

I don't have to say much about this brand.
It was cheap and you can notice that.
They don't cover at once and they shatter
My fourth brand is Janet paris nail star

I've used it once. And I don't like it.
It are strippers. The color is nice. but you need a lot of coats before you see the right result.
And my mix brands photo

The white one has no brand name: don't like it
The green one is from claire's: with a lot of coats you get a nice result
The blue one is collection 2000: it's a sweet color. When you want a blue gloss then you'll need this one
The yellow one is gosh: with two coats you get sweet yellow nails
The red and lost one is L'oreal: it's a very nice dark red. One coat is enough


That was it for now.
Hope you've enjoyed it.

Talk to you next time!
*Disclaimer*
I was not paid to use any of the products you've seen on this blog, 
nor am I affiliated with them in any way.
I did not receive any of the products for free, they were all bought with my own money.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...