dinsdag 4 oktober 2011

Essence ^-^

Hi nail lovers ..
Today I'm going to show you my collection ..
This is pretty much what I've gathered!




First I show you my favorite brand.
It's called Essence.Many bright colors and sequins.
Glitter blue: Choose Me, Soft yellow: Mellow Yellow, Yellow: Sundancer, Pink: Everybody's Talking About, Oily:Where's The Party, Black glitter: Fabuless, Green: Up Lime, light blue: Glist On Up, Dark blue: Underwater.
I'm just really crazy about the green nail polish.
But that's not crazy. Because green is really just my favorite color.The oily totally rocks 2!The nail polish gives a good coverage on the nail.Often one layer is enough.

Base colour: silver/grey: Romeo, Glitter topper: silver: Julia, Glitter topper: purple: Louise Love the twin nail polish. It's easy and looks really nice. You create a quick and nice party look.
This is the cuticle oil. It works great. And smells very nice!!


This polish is designed to stamp. They work very well
Black: Stamp me. And white is called Stamp me ..
So original!

This is the matt nail polish.
I love this polish. It's so diffrent.
You can paint your nails black matt and make a french manicure from shiny black.
I have 3 nail hardeners. The silver bottle is with diamante powder.
The middle one is with a sparkle. And the right one has nothing special.
These 2 are especial made for french manicure
Then there's these two.
The gray comes from the denim collection and is called Five pocket gray.
The transparent nail polish is called absolute pure.



*Disclaimer*
I was not paid to use any of the products you've seen on this blog, 
nor am I affiliated with them in any way.
I did not receive any of the products for free, they were all bought with my own money.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...