zaterdag 22 oktober 2011

Naily news. Day 2! Sparkling cupcakes & ice-lollies

Hi everybody,
Sorry for the post delay, (this post is meant for 21 october)
But here we are again.
Now with the design of the day.
Sparkly cupcakes and ice-lollies!
Cute huh? Love those ice-lollies





The cupcakes and the ice-lollies are from fimo-canes.
The nail polish I've used is from Essence.
The disco-dip is called Julia,
And the purple-dip is called Louise.

The fimo-canes I've bought from ebay.
100 canes for $4,99
That's cheap right..


What do you think of my cute nails!!?





Bye bye sweet bloggers!!
*Disclaimer*
I was not paid to use any of the products you've seen on this blog, 
nor am I affiliated with them in any way.
I did not receive any of the products for free, they were all bought with my own money.



2 opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...