maandag 24 oktober 2011

Naily news. Day 5! ZigZag

Hi everybody,
Here we are again

I've got a new design today.
I called it zigzag.
But there are others how give it an other name.
So it isn't really an original design.
But it's such an easy and nice looking design
My zigzag design


This is what I've used
Don't you love that beautiful darker green color!!
So thanks for stopping by.
Hope you enjoyed!!
*Disclaimer*
I was not paid to use any of the products you've seen on this blog, 
nor am I affiliated with them in any way.
I did not receive any of the products for free, they were all bought with my own money.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Very nice mani :)
    I have one Saffron nail polish, i got it on giveaway and it looks great :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi thank you..
    Yeah I bought the saffron yesterday.
    And they have lovely colors in there collection.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...