dinsdag 25 oktober 2011

Naily news. Day 6! Fruity sorbet

Heey nail lovers!
I'm back again.
Got a new mani for you today!
It's my fruitylicius sorbet. hihi.
It's probably not an unique mani but I like it.
I saw many mani's like this only not a sorbet mani :P
So I probably need to go to the optician for a par of glasses.
Any way my new mani.
I like it a lot.
What do you think!

Fruity sorbet.. jumm

Apple sorbet

Grape, strawberry, orange, melon.. jummie 

This is what i've used!
 Thank you for stopping by.
If you have any ideas let me know.
And tips and tricks are always welcome
*Disclaimer*
I was not paid to use any of the products you've seen on this blog, 
nor am I affiliated with them in any way.
I did not receive any of the products for free, they were all bought with my own money.


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Love this!! so cute!!! where do you get those fruit things??

    I followed =) love to see what else you got =)

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. @vivaglam1008 thank you.. the fruitcanes i've bought from ebay.
    Just type fimo canes and you will get a lot of hits.
    I've got a with variation of canes.
    From hello kitty to fruit and from butterflies to cupcakes..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...