zondag 9 oktober 2011

Laushine Crackle Polish

Hello everybody,

Welcome back
I'm going to talk to you about Crackle nail polish today.
It's from the brand Laushine.
I never heard of it before.
But I thought I could try it.

This is the set I bought from ebay!
It was (what I think) very cheap $16,95 €12,37.




The crackle effect is visible in milliseconds,
you can watch it shrink and crackle the pattern.
When it's dried it is matte.
You apply a top coat to dissolve the matte coat
You can choose by application of this two kinds of crackle:
*A thin application causes fine lines and hair cracks.
*A thicker coat will show bigger cracks. 
Base coat
Pinkish red
Blue green
Red
Black
Red with gold flakes
Pink with gold flakes
Gold
Red purplish
Soft pink
Pink
Top coat





The softer colors don't crackle as good as the harder colors
I like the brand. Not a lot but it's okay!!

Ciao!,
*Disclaimer*
I was not paid to use any of the products you've seen on this blog, 
nor am I affiliated with them in any way.
I did not receive any of the products for free, they were all bought with my own money.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...