zaterdag 22 oktober 2011

Naily news. Day 3! Swearly

Heey nail lovers,

Here I am again.
With a new nail design.
It's day 3.
And today I've made an swearly design.
Swearly
Cute huh my cellphone case!! xD
I've used only 2 things. So it's very easy.
My homemade nail polish. Purple/ grey.
And an coppery-gold color nail polish pen.

The only thing you need to do is make some swirls with the pen
Put some dots in your design and some stripes.
And your done.

Send me a picture if you've tried it to..

Some show off pictures




Have fun and enjoy.
*Disclaimer*
I was not paid to use any of the products you've seen on this blog, 
nor am I affiliated with them in any way.
I did not receive any of the products for free, they were all bought with my own money.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...