woensdag 12 oktober 2011

My very first nail art *shame*

Hello funkymonkeynailers,

When I first started trying to do some nail art.
It was a lot of improvising. 
I started a like a year a go.
And I thought it was very hard to do.
If got some pictures for you'll.
Some of the nail art my not that proud of.


My very first nail art ever made
My first water marble.
Didn't no that if I wanted the colors to pop I needed a background
Yeah I was really proud of this one!
Sorry for the blurry picture
Water marble part 2
Essence stamping kit. First try

Some work with thin brushes

Thanks for watching.
My newer nail art I will post later
*Disclaimer*
I was not paid to use any of the products you've seen on this blog, 
nor am I affiliated with them in any way.
I did not receive any of the products for free, they were all bought with my own money.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...