donderdag 20 oktober 2011

Naily news. Day 1! Butterfire

As from today. 
I'm going to give you an update of my everyday diffrent nail designs. 
I will post from 20 October till 30 October my nail designs! Everyday it will be something diffrent. 

If you have any suggestions just tell me and wil try it out!!

My design 
The Butterfire






My design

I used 
sponges
L'oreal fire-red
Orange
Yellow
And 4 fimo slices black and white butterflies.


Sorry for the (almost) finished look. It's a mess!
*Disclaimer*
I was not paid to use any of the products you've seen on this blog, 
nor am I affiliated with them in any way.
I did not receive any of the products for free, they were all bought with my own money.



3 opmerkingen:

  1. thanks for follow me...I like a lot your cute design.great colors and love de fimo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the orange and the fiery red paired together! so pretty

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...