zondag 23 oktober 2011

Naily news. Day 4! Leopardmagazine


Hi nail lovers,
I have a new nail design for today..
My favorite animal is an tiger (and every other feline)
I own four of those cute little kitty cats
One of them wanted to go on the picture to.
This is manu. She is now 7 months.
I was reading in a magazine. 
And I so a picture of a leopard print that really looked nice.
So I thought what the hell.
I'll go for it and try it out.


And it looked really nice.




What i've used:
Alcohol, cue tips, nail polish (essence wear your little tutu), leopardpaper and a little bowl 


Ohw I love it.
Don't you think it looks nice.

If you have tips tricks or requests then ask me!!

*Disclaimer*
I was not paid to use any of the products you've seen on this blog, 
nor am I affiliated with them in any way.
I did not receive any of the products for free, they were all bought with my own money.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...