woensdag 26 oktober 2011

Naily news. Day 7! Fame

Hi everybody.

Today Fame the movie 2009 was on the tv.
So it let me think.
How can I paint something on my nails, what goes with the movie Fame.

So this is what I've came with.
Thumb and pinknfinger the theater masks
The letter F from fame on my index finger
The mic on my middle finger.
and the g-clef on my ring finger.
I wanted to put in some ballerina shoes. 
But my nails where to short. 
So it really didn't work out.

What I've used is.
Acrylic paint. Black and Gold
Brushes and dotter.
And a base and top coat.

My big thumb and little pinky finger
index finger
middle finger
ring finger
So this was it for today.
Let me know what you think of my mani.
And I will blog you tomorrow!!
*Disclaimer*
I was not paid to use any of the products you've seen on this blog, 
nor am I affiliated with them in any way.
I did not receive any of the products for free, they were all bought with my own money.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...