zondag 30 oktober 2011

Naily news. Day 11! lines and dottes

Hii,

Didn't you noticed that I kindy suck at using opening lines.
I'm really sorry for that because I really irritate my self about it.
So if you know a really good opening line that I can us please tell me.!

Thanks for that already!

So my nail art for today.
I name it how it is.
So lines and dottes!!
LOL

I really love bright colors in combination with a basic background.
So I don't like pink. But in this combo I like it a lot!

A view up close



What I've used
Essence: five pocket grey
White: for the dottes
Blue and pink: for the stripes
*Disclaimer*
I was not paid to use any of the products you've seen on this blog, 
nor am I affiliated with them in any way.
I did not receive any of the products for free, they were all bought with my own money.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Very pretty design. I love the bright colors on the dark grey base.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. your nail design is amazing! so inspirational... and i enjoyed browsing. :) i am your newest follower... hoping we can stay connected, and all the best on your new blog. :) enjoy your weekend!

    cheers from usa,
    jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...